This is my second installment of the Liebster Award! In the first installment, I answered the 11 questions from Lana at Monday’s Nugget and told you 11 random facts. Feel free to check out that post to get caught up as to what is going on if you have no idea what I am talking about .
The Nominees…(in no particular order)
- Mabel and Jean…love the leather bags she makes!
- Spools and Skeins. Not sure the number of followers here, but I love her sewing and knitting projects.
- all dressed up with nothing to drink… Again, not sure on the number of followers, but great recipes and tips!
- The Get Fit Mom. Lots of health tips and education.
- 24 to 30. Inspiration!
- Red Cottage Chronicles. Umm, hello, check out those must have sweets recipes!
- life i design. Beautiful blog design and great reads. A little over the 200 likes limit, but I think it is worth a look!
- Tucking In Superheroes. Gorgeous family!
- Megan Card. Possibly over the limit too, but apparently I am a horrible rule follower! But she offers such great insights and inspiration into the Word of God.
- Swing Whistle Zing. I love the concept behind her blog…and my son loves music so it is a great resource for us!
- A Creative Buzz…beautiful design!
- Favorite drink, child friendly or not so child friendly:)?
- Favorite breed of dog or cat?
- Where is your dream location to raise a family?
- Who is your girl crush?
- Where did you meet your significant other? And how long have you been together?
- Are you a “little white liar”?
- Favorite color?
- Flip flops or high heels?
- Current obsession?
- Favorite actor/actress and movie?
- One thing you wish you knew at 16 that you know now?
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the nominator has come up with for you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Choose 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link to them in your post.
- Go tell them about your nomination!
We all know blogging is tough work and time-consuming, so please be sure to check out all of the other blogs, you never know, you may find a new favorite blog or blogging friend. Keep up the great work bloggers! If you do decide to participate, please leave a comment with the link to your post so I can see your answers.